Seniors, Tenants, HIV/AIDS & Disabled

In addition to general housing counseling, DHCD supports agencies that address the needs of specific populations.


Senior center for special housing counseling

Senior citizens can get housing counseling geared to older people at Center in the Park, Intercommunity Action and the Philadelphia Senior Center.


TURN logo

Tenants can find counseling for renters at the Tenant Union Representative Network.

Tenant resources are also available at and through the Tenant Legal Aid Referral Line (267-443-2500)


People with HIV/AIDS can receive housing counseling targeted for their specific needs at Action Wellness.


Liberty Resources for special needs housing counseling

People with disabilities can contact Liberty Resources for housing counseling focused on people with disabilities.